সোমবার, ১৮ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

New to the community

New to the community
  1. New Member 671SW20's Avatar
    Whats up guys. I stay in Arizona at the moment due to school. Im from Guam and I drove a nice lifted Jeep on the island. I love that thing but I wanted something different when I moved here early Jan. I always had a soft spot for the sw20s so I searched craigslist for weeks for a nice 2 that I can also build throughout my time in AZ. I figured a deuce is as far from a jeep as possible being a mid-engine sports car. So i finally found a nice 1991 original turbo 2 but with a jdm 3sgte swap (if that makes sense), went to check it out with my pops and fell in love when the guy pulled it out of his garage. A few mods but still a lot of room for play. The forum is awesome. So much knowledge and advice from the members.

  2. Jim- NZ Benckj's Avatar
    Welcome to the club. Be nice to see some pics of your new beauty!

    Jimb


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • ?

Source: http://www.mr2.com/forums/check/Toyota-MR2-89521-new-community.html

higgs boson Malware Monday First Row Sports American flag Happy 4th of July 4th Of July Desserts fireworks

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন