শনিবার, ২৩ মার্চ, ২০১৩

IBA 2012 Client of the Year | The International Business Accelerator

El-Ausente

The IBA?s 2012 Client of the Year, International Beverages.

Horacio Garcia has been an entrepreneur in different industries such as household fixtures, clothing, and furniture. Towards the end of 2011, Mr. Garcia approached the IBA with the idea of establishing a tequila importing company, but he didn?t know where to start. The IBA assisted Mr. Garcia with establishing his new company, International Beverages, LLC, in addition to assisting the new company in obtaining the proper documentation to import its tequila, El Ausente, into its new Santa Teresa warehouse.

Horacio Garcia

Horacio Garcia

Mr. Garcia is keenly interested in growing his business in order to create new jobs in New Mexico. The company?s business plan calls for five employees in its new warehouse and growth for the future. A driving force behind his entrepreneurialism is that he doesn?t want to depend on a pension from the state when he retires.

?The IBA helped me with the business registration in New Mexico and continued helping me with the rest of the process for the state and the federal permits. The IBA also helped me identify available spaces for me to rent for my new operation. After eight months of hard work with the IBA, I obtained my liquor permit as an importer and wholesaler, and I got the labels of the tequila approved. Without this help I would still be wondering how to start?.

Source: http://nmiba.com/iba-2012-client-of-the-year/

nerlens noel Mark Balelo Anne Stringfield paczki lent la times heart attack grill

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন