মঙ্গলবার, ১১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

Spider alert! warning Close UP photos ... - Family Woodworking

Excellent photography Ned!

It seems to me that it's been a good year for spiders around here....the population, or at least visible activity seems higher than normal from my perspective. I'm not bothered by spiders much, but my wife and girls have a fit everytime they see one. After numerous requests to get out of bed (or at least off the couch) and kill a spider for them, I've begun to equate spiders with the nuisance request, and now stomp them every time I see one just to be sure it doesn't sneak into their room!

Source: http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?28372-Spider-alert!-warning-Close-UP-photos-arachnophobes-don-t-open-this-thread

super bowl commercials 2012 mia amar e stoudemire m.i.a. adrianne curry hoekstra best superbowl commercials 2012

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন